Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from Wantier Estate in Balch Springs, Texas in 1988. Dated 1964.
- 8 eggs, separated
- 1-cup milk
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups cubed French bread
- 2 ounces sliced Swiss cheese
- In a small mixer bowl, beat egg whites till stiff peaks form and set aside.
- In another small bowl beat egg yolks, milk, wine and salt until smooth.
- Fold into egg whites.
- Spray two 12-oz individual casseroles with nonstick spray coating.
- Divide bread between casseroles.
- Top with Cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over bread and Cheese.
- Bake uncovered in 350 oven for 30 minutes.