Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups grits
- 10 cups water
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- Ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons non salted butter
- Heat oven to 175 C.
- In a medium sized pot, boil the grits and water over high heat and cook the grits. Stir repeatedly for about 20 minutes, or until the combination begins to thicken.
- butter a baking dish.
- Put the grits into a mixing bowl and beat the eggs, 1 ½ cups Cheese, milk, and worcestershire sauce. Next, put this mixture into the buttered baking dish and spread the other 1 ½ cups of shredded Cheddar Cheese over the mixture. Add in a little salt and pepper to taste. You can add dot in a little butter as well. Bake for 1 hour. Let the grits cool off before you serve. Wrap any remaining leftovers in plastic wrap or aluminum foil and freeze or refrigerate.
Contributed by Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!