Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 large acorn squash, split length-
- Wise and seeded
- 1 cup Chopped Pear
- 1/2 cup Raw cranberries (fresh or
- 3 tbsp Undiluted orange juice
- 3 tbsp Honey or maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground allspice
1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2 Place Squash cut side up on foil-lined baking sheet.
4 Spoon mixture into Squash cavities.
5 Use any extra liquid to brush cut edges of Squash.
6 Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until Squash is soft.
7 Serve hot.