Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Source: dlife
- vegetable oil spray
- 1 teaspoon light stick margarine
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- 1 pound crabmeat, shells and cartilage discarded
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- whites of 4 large eggs, stiffly beaten
- 2 tablespoons grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray a 9-inch square casserole dish or baking pan with vegetable oil spray.
- In a small saucepan, melt the margarine over medium-high heat.
- Cook the onion 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer the onion to a medium bowl.
- Stir in the crabmeat, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Slowly fold in the beaten egg whites.
- Pour the mixture into the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the mixture with the cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and cut into rectangles.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 137 | Total Fat: 2.5 g | Saturated: 0.5 g | Polyunsaturated: 0.5 g | Monounsaturated: 0.5 g | Cholesterol: 71 mg | Sodium: 564 mg | Carbohydrates: 3 g | Fiber: 0 g | Protein: 24 g