Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 6.
- 2 cups diced cold boiled potatoes
- 1½ cups chopped corned beef
- 1 small onion, minced
- 6 eggs
- ⅜ cup cream
- 3 tbsp butter
- salt, pepper and paprika
- Combine potatoes, corned beef and onion.
- Add ½ cup cream and 1 tbsp melted butter.
- Season and mix well.
- Place mixture in a buttered oblong baking dish.
- With the bottom of a custard cup, make 6 indentations in the hash, dot each with butter, using 1 tbsp in all.
- Bake at 450°F for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and into each indentation break one egg.
- Season and cover with 1 tsp of cream to each egg and dot with remaining butter.
- Bake at 350°F until the eggs are set, 15-20 minutes.