Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 6.
- 2 cups diced cold boiled potatoes
- 1½ cups chopped corned beef
- 1 small onion, minced
- 6 eggs
- ⅜ cup cream
- 3 tbsp butter
- salt, pepper and paprika
- Combine potatoes, corned beef and onion.
- Add ½ cup cream and 1 tbsp melted butter.
- Season and mix well.
- Place mixture in a buttered oblong baking dish.
- With the bottom of a custard cup, make 6 indentations in the hash, dot each with butter, using 1 tbsp in all.
- Bake at 450°F for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and into each indentation break one egg.
- Season and cover with 1 tsp of cream to each egg and dot with remaining butter.
- Bake at 350°F until the eggs are set, 15-20 minutes.