Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(tyler, Texas) (purchased in 1992, Date on Card Says 1911)
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted butter
- 1-1/2 Teaspoons flour
- 1-Cup Whole milk
- 2 Cups Cooked corn (i Have Used Fresh And Frozen, Both Are Great)
- 1 Tablespoons sugar
- 1-Teaspoon salt
- 1/8-Teaspoon Black pepper (i Use Lots More, But i Like Spicy)
- 2 eggs
- melt butter, Add flour And Mix Well.
- add milk Gradually And Bring to The Boiling Point, Stirring Constantly.
- add corn, salt And pepper And Heat Thoroughly.
- remove From Fire, Add Well-Beaten eggs And Pour in a Greased Baking Dish.
- bake in a 350 Oven For 25 Minutes