Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine softened
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup molasses
- 1 1/2 cup Finely chopped mixed candied fruit
- 1/2 cup Finely chopped yellow candied pineapple
- 1/2 cup Chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 3/4 tbsp baking soda
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp Ground allspice
- 3/4 cup milk
Brandy Sauce Edit
- Combine butter and ¼ c Sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat with awooden spoon until well blended.
- Add eggs and molasses, mixing well.
- Dredge candied fruits and pecans in 2 t flour; set aside.
- Combine remaining flour and next 5 ingredients
- Add to creamedmixture alternately with milk, beginning and ending with flourmixture.
- Stir fruit mixture into batter.
- Spoon batter into a greased and floured 2 quart ring mold.
- Cover withfoil.
- Bake at 350 °F for 1 ½ hours.
- Unmold onto serving platter.
- Spoonbrandy sauce over pudding.
- If desired, soak Sugar cubes in lemonextract.
- Arrange soaked Sugar cubes evenly around heat-proof servingplatter, and ignite just before serving.
- My note: don't drink too much before flaming this one on.