Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Barb in Ocala, Florida via Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 – 8 servings
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 – 2 cups celery, chopped
- ½ cup uncooked instant rice
- 1 can chicken with rice soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 – 4 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ – 1 can chow mein noodles
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Brown ground beef with onion and celery.
- Add rice, soups, water, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour into a greased baking dish.
- Top with chow mien noodles.
- Bake at 350°F for 1½ – 2 hours.