Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
- 1 lb tomatillos
- 2 cups water
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ¼ onion chopped
- 1 serrano chile minced
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 4 [[Chilean sea bass filets, 1" thick (4 oz ea)
- ¼ cup low-fat sour cream
- chopped cilantro for garnish
- Remove husks from tomatillos, then wash under running water. Combine tomatillos and water in saucepan. Bring to boil and simmer until tomatillos are tender, about 10 minutes. Purée with liquid; set aside.
- Coat skillet with cooking spray. Saute garlic, Onion and chile in oil until tender, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in tomatillo purée. Bring to simmer and cook until purée thickens slightly, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and lime juice.
- Put filets into 4 individual baking dishes. Pour tomatillo sauce over fish. Bake at 375°F until fish flakes easily when tested with fork, about 30 minutes.
- Just before serving, spoon sour cream over fish and sprinkle with cilantro.