Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: www.foodfit.com
- Number of servings: 4
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 x 9-oz bag frozen artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 red pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, about 4 to 6 oz each
- 1 tsp chopped, fresh rosemary
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until it is soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, artichokes,mushrooms and peppers, season with salt and pepper, cook for 2 more minutes and set aside.
- Slice the chicken breasts into ½-inch wide strips.
- Season the chicken pieces with rosemary, salt and pepper and place them in a large baking dish in a single layer.
- Spoon the artichoke mixture evenly over the chicken and add the wine and broth.
- Bake until the chicken is cooked through, about 18 to 20 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (1 breast):
- 284 Calories | 12g Carbs | 4g Fiber | 6g Fat | 43g Protein | 1g Saturated Fat | 488 mg Sodium