Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Williams Estate in Tyler, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 cups chicken cooked and cut up
- 1½ cups celery chopped
- 2 cups French dressing
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- ⅓ cup slivered almonds
- 1½ cups sour cream
- 1½ teaspoons prepared mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup potato chips crushed
- Marinate chicken and celery in French dressing for 1 hour.
- Combine chicken, celery, ½ cup grated cheese and almonds then blend sour cream, mustard and salt and pour over chicken and toss to blend.
- Put into baking dish.
- Combine potato chips and remaining grated cheese and put on top of chicken mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 300°F.