Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Found this in a Lady's Home Journal a couple of years ago. Very quick and very good!
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 boneless Chicken breast halves
- Mix first 4 ingredients in large bowl.
- Add Chicken and toss to coat well.
- Bake at 375* for 20 minutes, or until done.