Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- -- For the crust:
- 7 tablespoons crushed Marie biscuits
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- For the filling
- 1 1/2 cups grated fresh paneer
- 1 tablespoon thick curds
- a pinch soda bi-carb
- a pinch ground nutmeg
- 1/4 can condensed milk
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- -- For the decoration:
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- For the crust: Mix the biscuits, Sugar and butter and press the mixture evenly into a 6" diameter loose bottom tin. Put to chill.
- For the filling: In a blender, liquidize the paneer with 1 tablespoon of water, the curds, baking soda and nutmeg. Whip in the condensed milk until well blended. Mix in the Raisins. Pour the filling over the set crust. Bake in a hot oven at 200 degree C for 9 minutes. Remove and sprinkle the icing sugar on top. Serve hot.