Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Baked Cheese Wedges by the New Jersey Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Beat the egg in a bowl with a whisk.
- Add the flour and half the milk until smooth. Then add the remainder of the milk, salt and pepper. #Let batter stand for one hour.
- Coarsely grate cheese, divide in half, and stir half into the batter.
- Grease an 8-inch Pyrex pie plate, pour in the batter and bake in a 425 degree oven for 40 minutes until puffed and brown.
- Scatter the remaining half of the cheese on top and bake just until the cheese melts. When slightly cool, cut into 24 narrow wedges.