- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, Gas Mark 4 and lightly butter a wide deep ovenproof dish.
- The dish should preferably be the same length and width as a sheets of phyllo.
- Place a sheet of phyllo pastry in the bottom of the prepared dish, bush with melted butter then sprinkle with some of the crumbled white cheese.
- Continue the layers in the same way, ending with a layer of buttered pastry.
- Place the eggs, salt, and soda water in a mixing bowl and beat well then slowly pour the mixture over the layered Cheese/pastry.
- Set aside for 10 minutes then bake for about 40 minutes until slightly risen and browned.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool for about 30 minutes before serving.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.