- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Cook the meat, onion, celery, bell pepper, and garlic in an iron skillet until the meat is done and the vegetables are cooked.
- Drain the grease.
- Place the meat mixture in 13"x9"x2" casserole.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Cover (foil is fine) and bake 45 minutes to an hour or until rice is tender.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.