Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Varza de Bruxelles la cuptor.
- 1¾ lbs / 750 g Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 – 3 tablespoons milk
- Remove the outer yellow leaves from the sprouts.
- Wash well and set to boil at high temperature in salt water for approximately 20 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Put a layer of sprouts into a heat resistant dish that was well buttered and sprinkled with bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese on top.
- Pour a little melted butter on top.
- Repeat this procedure until all sprouts are used up.
- Then pour the beaten eggs mixed with milk and salt.
- Bake until golden-brown.
- Serve hot.