Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 Cressent rolls, 4 rolls
- 1 Small round of Brie
- 2 tbsp butter
- Honey mustard or chopped nuts or Apple slices
- Heat oven according to direction on the back of the crescent rolls.
- Dived dough into two rectangles rather than four triangles lay side by side and press edges together so you have a square.
- Lay Brie on top of square and gather up edges so that you completely encase the Cheese.
- Turn over so the gathered part is on the bottom and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake according to direction on the rolls.
- If you are using the nuts; while the Brie is baking, toast the nuts in butter either in a fry pan or in the microwave.
- Remove Brie from the oven and let set about 5 minutes.
- Place Brie on serving tray and top with toasted nuts, surround with slices of firm fruit such a as Apples and Pears.