Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings.
- 1 pound lean ground Beef
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped Onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 3/4 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 slices American cheese
- Cook Beef, Mushrooms, Onion, celery and green pepper over medium-high heat in large skillet until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are crisp tender, stirring frequently.
- Combine meat mixture with rice, oregano, salt, basil, garlic and tomato sauce in buttered 2-quart baking dish; arrange Cheese slices on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees 20 to 25 minutes.