Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Woods Estate in Canton, Texas in 1988. These are yummy. I made them right after I got the recipe and they are very good. Make them 2-3 times each month, especially when we have hamburgers. Dated 1964.
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 28 ounce can baked beans
- 8 ounces drained pineapple tidbits
- 1 large white Onion, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a skillet, brown sirloin and drain.
- Place in casserole dish.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and cook at 325 for 45 minutes.