- Precook beans in boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Cover and let stand 1 hour.
- Then simmer for 1 hour until tender.
- Drain, reserving liquid.
- Place beans in crock pot.
- Mix 1 cup reserved liquid, brown sugar, molasses, salt and mustard.
- Pour over beans and dot with butter.
- Cover and cook for 6 – 12 hours on low setting.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.