- Wash and sort beans.
- Cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Boil 2 minutes and remove from heat.
- Let soak 2 hours.
- Bring to a boil again and then simmer about an hour or until cooked, but not soft or mushy.
- Drain beans.
- Put in the crockpot.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together and stir into the beans.
- Turn on low and cook 10 - 12 hours or add ½ cup tomato juice.
- Cover tightly and cook in 200°F oven overnight.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.