Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 x 3 – 4 lb bass
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1½ cups bread cubes
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp monosodium glutamate
- melted butter
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- Rub dressed bass inside and outside with 1 tsp salt and lemon juice.
- Mix bread cubes, with salt, pepper, thyme, monosodium glutamate, 3 tsp melted butter, egg and onion; stuff bass cavity.
- Fasten with skewers.
- Place in baking pan.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Bake at 450°F for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 400°F and bake for 45 minutes longer.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.