- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place desired number of halved bananas into buttered baking dish.
- Add sugar and cinnamon to taste.
- Just cover bananas with milk and add butter cubes.
- Place baking dish inside larger baking dish for spillage.
- Cover with foil and bake for 5 minutes.
- Uncover and bake until milk is absorbed and bananas are golden brown.
- Serve hot or cold.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.