This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Davis Estate in Greenville, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 12 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- ⅓ cup onion minced
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 tablespoon green pepper diced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a square baking dish place bacon then top with cheese.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over cheese and bacon.
- Bake for 15 minutes then reduce temperature to 300°F and bake 30 minutes longer.