Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup coarsely chopped spinach leaves
- ½ cup finely chopped red onion
- In a large bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, Parmesan, ½ cup mozzarella, mustard and pepper.
- Stir in artichoke hearts, spinach and onion then transfer mixture to casserole dish and cover and chill at least 3 hours.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Top with remaining mozzarella and bake 5 minutes longer.