Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a simple, flavorful appetizer. Try adding chopped spinach for a tasty variation.
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounces) package mozzarella cheese, divided
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil or 6 leaves fresh basil, approximately
- salt and pepper
- chopped parsley (to garnish) (optional)
- 1 loaf crusty French bread
- Process artichokes, onion and garlic in the food processor until smooth (or if you like, until blended, but still have texture).
- In medium sized bowl (or if you're a little lazy like me, right in the medium sized ceramic baking dish), combine remaining ingredients except parsley and bread, reserving 1 cup of mozzarella.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over artichoke dip, and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Bake at 400ºF for 20 minutes, or until bubbly and beginning to brown.
- Serve with crusty French bread slices.