- Peel and carefully hollow the apples.
- Prepare a stuffing from the beaten butter, ¾ cupful of sugar, crushed walnut kernels and cinnamon.
- Stuff the apples and place in a lined dish, pour over 1 – 2 spoonfuls of water and bake in a moderate oven.
- Serve cold, sweetened with syrup made from cupful of sugar, 1 cupful of water and vanilla.
- The same recipe may be used for quinces and pears.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.