Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Peel and core the apples.
- Coat with the orange juice on the outer surface.
- Stuff with the raisins.
- Sprinkle on the cinnamon.
- Place in pyrex baking cups.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 25 – 30 minutes, or until fork pierces surface easily.
- Serve warm or cold.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 74 | Protein: 0 g | Sodium: 0 mg | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Exchanges: 1½ fruit