Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Using a sharp knife or a coring tool, core washed Apples.Leave the bottom of Apples intact to create a cavity.
- Mix Sugar and cinnamon together.
- Place Apples upright and close together in a buttered baking dish.
- Fill each cavity with Sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Bake at 200 °C until tender, for 25–40 minutes depending on the type of Apples used.