Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Farmers' Market Recipes by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About 45 minutes
- Serves: 2
- 2-3 baking apples (Rome, Cortland, Golden Delicious)
- ½ teaspoon margarine
- ½ tablespoon sugar or brown sugar
- ground cinnamon to taste
- ⅛ cup orange juice (optional)
- Peel, core, and cut apples into quarters or wedges, depending on the size of the apple.
- Place apples in 1 quart baking dish.
- Dot apples with margarine.
- Sprinkle apples lightly with sugar and cinnamon.
- Orange juice may be added if desired.
- Bake at 375 °F until tender, about 30 minutes.