Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 lbs of codfish
- 6 medium-sized firm potatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic (finely minced)
- salt and pepper to taste
- extra virgin or virgin olive oil
- Soak codfish in cold water and let it stand overnight.
- The next morning, wash and cook the codfish until tender.
- Remove the bones and tear into shredded pieces into a large serving bowl.
- Boil, skin and let the potatoes cool.
- When cool, dice them, add to the fish and then add the remaining ingredients and toss until everything is coated and moistened with the oil.
- Serve warm.