Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 cup onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- salt to your taste
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp eschalots (finely chopped)
- ½ lb, salted Cod fish, cooked and flaked
- 1 large fresh hot pepper ( finely chopped)
- In a heavy frying pan, heat the oil and saute the onions until they are just wilted.
- Place flour, baking powder and salt in bowl.Make a well in center and pour egg, butter and milk.
- Mix together lightly, then add the onions, eschalot, salted Cod fish, salt and pepper.
- Stir well. Drop by tablespoon full into hot oil, but do not crowd them in the pan.