- Heat ghee in a heavy based pan over low heat.
- Add cardamom seeds and baisin.
- Stirring all the time, fry these for about 1\2 an hour or until it is brown in color.
- Add the sugar, almond, cashew nuts, pistachio and ground cardamom.
- Mix well and stirring frequently cook for 10 more minutes.
- Spread evenly in a tray and leave it to cool completely for several hours or preferably overnight.
- Cut into squares or diamonds.
- Decorate with silver leaf and chopped nuts, if you wish.
- Store in an air tight container.
- Serve with green tea.