Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Bailey Estate in Mesquite, Texas in 1989. This one is tried and true. I have made this several times and it is awesome.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ¼ teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 can artichoke hearts drained and chopped fine
- 48 Melba rounds
- Preheat oven to 350°F then coat a pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, garlic and hot sauce in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and stir in artichokes.
- Spoon mixture into dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with Melba rounds.