- Wash and slice aubergines.
- Heat ghee and saute the onion and garlic when hot for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add turmeric, bay leaf and cinnamon stick and saute for a further 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in sliced eggplant.
- Add salt, cayenne and ginger.
- Blend together well.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, cover pot and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with garam masala and serve.
- Be careful not to overcook otherwise it will go very mushy.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.