Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sweet and sour pig's fore leg
- Clean pig's fore leg and chop into small bite pieces, shred red pepper.
- Heat plenty of water with wok,add the pigs fore leg and the pepper.
- Turn into low heat when water is boiled again, cook for 45 minutes.
- Drain up the pig's fore leg, clean fat by clear water.
- Soak the cooked pig's fore leg by clear water for 1 hour.
- Heat wok with 500 ml of water, cook pig's fore leg for 30 minutes.
- Drain up and clean, then soak by chilled cold and clear water for 30 minutes.
- Pour cooked pig's fore leg pieces into a large container.
- Heat wok and boil the sauce, wait until sauce cool.
- Pour in the container which together with pig's fore leg.
- Add in the shredded red pepper, chilled by refrigerator for 12 hours.
- Serve after 2 hours of taken out from the refrigerator.