Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mashed taro with ginkgo
- Boil ginkgoes with shells in water for 10 minutes, remove shell and membrane.
- Halve and remove central stalks, parboil in hot water.
- Drain out water and seasoned with 1 tbsp sugar.
- Peel and wash taro, cut into thick pieces.
- Steam until fully cooked, still cool, cut into dices.
- Add 1 cup of water, mash it into smooth gruel.
- Heat wok and add lard, fry spring onion, then remove it.
- Pour into ginkgoes and cook in low heat for a while.
- Add mashed taro and sugar, stir fry in low heat for 10 minutes, bowl up and serve.