Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hot Pot : Stew cabbage
- 300 g Chinese cabbage
- 3 dry fried beancurd
- 8 dry black mushrooms
- ⅓ carrot
- 2 tbsp salt
- some Chinese parsley
- Cut the cabbage into small bite-sizes, clean and wipe dry.
- The dry fried beancurd and carrot, clean and wipe dry.
- Soak the dry black mushrooms, remove stalks, shred and wipe dry.
- Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, stir fry the shredded materials, dish up.
- Heat clay pot, pour in all the shredded materials and 2 tbsp salt.
- Add water to 75% full, cook until cabbage soft.
- Sprinkle Chinese parsley on, serve in hot.