Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Add the onion, green pepper and celery to the cooked macaroni; stir.
- Add ½ of the cheese and stir over low heat until melted.
- Season and stir in evaporated milk.
- Spoon into well-greased 8x8x2" baking pan and sprinkle remaining cheese evenly over top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes and cut into squares to serve.