- Boil potatoes until al dente.
- Reserve water.
- Sweat vegetables until tender.
- Add conch and saute 10 minutes.
- Deglaze with sherry, clam base, and seasonings.
- Add 6 cups of reserved water, potatoes, and remaining liquid.
- Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- To serve, bring to boil, add a touch of cream (for color), tighten with a simple roux, remove from heat, and finish with sherry as necessary.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.