Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 (2 1/2 to 3 1/2 pound) chicken, cut up and skinned
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 or 4 not too ripe bananas
- In a cast iron skillet, melt the butter, then add the Honey. Add Chicken pieces. Lower the heat a bit, and cook for 20 minutes turning the Chicken at least 4 times.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Add sliced bananas to the skillet, cover, and bake for 45 minutes. If there is too much liquid at the end of baking, you can add 1/4 to 1/2 cup thin cream to make a sauce. Serve over plain rice.
- Serves 4.