- Preheat electric skillet to 350°F.
- Cut fish in bite-sized pieces.
- Lightly sprinkle with lemon pepper and garlic salt.
- Combine pancake mix and bread crumbs in a paper bag.
- Dip fish in water and egg mixture.
- Shake fish in bag to coat with crumbs.
- Fry in oil for 7 minutes, or until golden brown, turning once.
- Serve immediately.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.