Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl cream the butter in a mixing bowl
- Gradually add the sugar and mix to well blended
- Add the eggs and the banana mix until well blended.
- Combine the milk and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Alternately mix the flour mixture into the banana mixture.
- Add a little at a time, beginning and ending with the dry ingredients.
- Blend well after each addition.
- Add nuts.
- Turn the batter into a heavily buttered 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
- Bake for one hour or until bread is golden and springs back when touched.
- Cool in pan for ten minutes.
- Take bread out of pan and cool completely.