Baked potato ring
- Serves 6
- 2 cups potatoes — grated
- ½ cup melted butter
- 2 eggs — beaten
- 1 teaspoon onion — grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sharp cheddar cheese — grated
- Combine grated raw potatoes with melted butter, beaten eggs, onion, salt and paprika, and mix well.
- Place in a well buttered baking dish and pour the milk over mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes in a preheated 350ºF oven.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Return to oven and bake until cheese has melted and browned.