Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Baked potato ring
- Serves 6
- 2 cups potatoes — grated
- ½ cup melted butter
- 2 eggs — beaten
- 1 teaspoon onion — grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sharp cheddar cheese — grated
- Combine grated raw potatoes with melted butter, beaten eggs, onion, salt and paprika, and mix well.
- Place in a well buttered baking dish and pour the milk over mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes in a preheated 350ºF oven.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Return to oven and bake until cheese has melted and browned.