- Place butter in heavy skillet.
- Add ham and onion.
- Sauté over low heat until tender (approximately 2 minutes).
- Set aside.
- Slice each bagel into 4 thin slices.
- Arrange 6 bagel slices at bottom of lightly greased baking dish.
- Top bagels with ham and onion mixture.
- Then top with cheddar cheese.
- Finally top with remaining bagel slices.
- In a separate bowl whisk together eggs, milk, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the egg mixture over the bagel layers.
- Bake at 375°F for approximately 30 minutes or until eggs are firm and cooked through.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.