Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Blend ginger, garlic, anjeer, kachari, chile and garam masala to a fine paste.
- Mix with yogurt and salt.
- Marinate the meat fillets in the above mixture for 4–5 hours.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan and fry onions until golden brown.
- Remove and keep aside.
- Add cloves and marinated pieces to the oil and fry for few minutes.
- Keep stirring occasionally and do not allow to burn from the bottom.
- Cook till oil separates and sprinkle fried onions and almonds.
- Serve hot.