Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 strips Bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 2 links well-seasoned Italian Sausage, casings removed, crumbled, browned, and drained
- 3 Tablespoon butter
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 Tablespoon chopped parsley
- Pinch each dried basil and oregano
- 6 oz.fettucini
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Seasoned or plain salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Cook the meats; set aside. Melt butter in a large heavy skillet. Add the garlic;saute 1 minute. Add the cooked Bacon and Sausage;parsley, basil, and oregano. Meanwhile, cook the fettucini in plenty of boiling salted water until al dente, or firm to the bite, according to the maker (if using fresh fettucini, cook about 2 minutes) drain. Add the fettucini to the skillet, stir to blend. Add the eggs and Cheese;sprinkle with salt to taste. Stir continuously until eggs coat fettuchini and begin to set in a few places. Serve immediately sprinkled with freshly ground black pepper.