Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- crosswise bacon into 2-inch-long pieces
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 lb Boston lettuce (3 heads), torn into bite-size pieces (16 cups)
- Cook Bacon in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat, stirring, just until crisp. Transfer with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain, discarding fat from skillet.
- Whisk together vinegar, shallot, mustard, salt, and pepper in a large bowl, then add oil in a slow stream, whisking until emulsified. Add lettuce and Bacon and toss well.