Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 8 back slices of bacon
- 8 small fillets of fish (banga mary, butterfish or mullet)
- salt and pepper
- lemon juice
- sprigs of parsley
- Remove bacon rind and flatten the slices with the back of a knife.
- Put a fish fillet on each slice, add salt and pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Place on a greased pan and bake in a moderate oven for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Serve with egg sauce.
- Garnish with parsley.